• Predict properties using the automated prediction package
• Search and compare multiple components
• Compare user database with DIPPR® 801 Database
• View multiple components at a time
• Graph and plot thermophysical data points
• Convert values
• Calculate and compare properties at different temperatures
• Set default units/add user units
• Create and manage a user database
• View 2- and 3-D models of database compounds
• Network Installation
Staying on Top of Your Data Needs.
DIADEM is a convenient interface to the DIPPR® 801 Database that enhances one's
ability to view, calculate, plot and compare the thermophyscial properties in the database.
To ensure the easiest and most effective
use of the DIPPR® 801 database, our interface, DIADEM® makes
searching pure components easier for you. DIADEM® functions
as a powerful search, retrieval, display, management, and analysis
software for the database, allowing users to apply DIPPR® 801 data interactively.